Attorney Raymond Dinsmore is Of Counsel to The Hayber Law Firm assisting employees with legal claims in the Springfield, Massachusetts area. Attorney Dinsmore represents employees in claims of wrongful termination, discrimination, FMLA violations, and sexual harassment.
He also helps employees who have not been paid the wages that they have earned, including minimum wages and overtime wages under state and federal law. He feels strongly about workers’ rights and has dedicated his professional life to helping employees enforce their rights in the workplace.
His practice includes helping workers in the Springfield area including employees in Agawam, Chicopee, Holyoke, Westfield and West Springfield, Massachusetts.
Attorney Dinsmore is a member of the Massachusetts Employment Law Association, state and local bar associations, the Massachusetts Justice Project Volunteer Lawyer’s Project, and Western Division Housing Court volunteer lawyer program. Prior to entering private practice Dinsmore worked as an employment law attorney with Western Massachusetts Legal Services in Northampton, Massachusetts.
Attorney Dinsmore graduated with honors from Western New England College School of Law where he serves as an assistant editor of the Law Review. He is a 2002 graduate of the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
- Massachusetts, 2006
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2008
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2011
- United States Tax Court, 2013
- Federal Court – District of Massachusetts, 2008
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., 2002
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Hampshire County Bar Association
- Hampden County Bar Association
- Hampshire County Elder Law Program
- Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association
- Client's Choice Award, Avvo, 2012, 2013
- Top 40 Lawyers Under 40, American Society Legal Advocates, 2013, 2016
Articles and Publications
- Unemployment Advocacy Guide, 2007
- The Intersection of Housing Law in Child Welfare Proceedings