Hayber, McKenna & Dinsmore
Ryan B. Guers
Attorney Ryan B. Guers represents employees in litigation against employers in a variety of employment-related issues, including wrongful termination, discrimination, minimum wage violations, overtime violations, retaliation, and class actions.
Attorney Guers attended Western New England University, where he graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Communication, specializing in Public Relations. During his undergraduate years, Attorney Guers was a member of the varsity wrestling team. Attorney Guers served as the Wrestling Team Captain and earned recognition as a NWCA Academic All-American.
Attorney Guers commenced his legal journey at Western New England University School of Law as a part-time law student. Throughout his years in law school, Attorney Guers worked full-time at Western New England University as the Assistant to the General Counsel and, most recently, as the Assistant Director of Athletics for Compliance & Scheduling.
Attorney Guers earned his J.D. from Western New England University School of Law, graduating cum laude. Attorney Guers’ diverse educational achievements, coupled with his varied experiences and unwavering passion for employees, position him well to advocate for employee rights.
Attorney Guers is admitted to practice law in Connecticut and Massachusetts (pending admission on November 29, 2023). Attorney Guers works out of the firm’s Springfield office. Attorney Guers represents workers throughout Connecticut and Massachusetts (pending admission on November 29, 2023).
Western New England University School of Law, cum laude, May 2023
- CATIC Foundation Award (Highest grade in real property courses in graduating class, May 2023)
- Best Oral Advocate Award (Lawyering Skills II, May 2020)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: (highest grade in section):
- Contracts (May 2020)
- Constitutional Law (May 2021)
- Advanced Legal Research (July 2021)
- Conveyancing (December 2021)
- Investigations and Exonerations (May 2022)
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Legal Profession (May 2022)
- Landlord & Tenant (December 2022)
- Legal Writing and Analysis I (December 2022)
Western New England University, Bachelor of Arts in Communication, summa cum laude, May 2019